Tuesday 11 April 2017

Jeremiah 31:31-34

Jeremiah 31:31-34 “Behold, the days are coming, announces the Lord, whilst i will make a brand new covenant with the residence of Israel and the residence of Judah, now not just like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day once I took them via the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, even though i was their husband, announces the Lord. however that is the covenant that i will make with the residence of Israel after those days, proclaims the Lord: i'm able to positioned my law within them, and i'm able to write it on their hearts. and i may be their God, and they shall be my human beings. And now not shall each one train his neighbor and each his brother, announcing, ‘realize the Lord,’ for they shall all recognize me, from the least of them to the finest, publicizes the Lord. For i will forgive their iniquity, and i will keep in mind their sin no more.”


                                                   Bible verse from Jeremiah 31:31-34

0 comments:

Post a Comment